Area Sales Director – West or MidWest – Ortho/Spine Biologics – Open Location
Area Sales Director – West or MidWest – Ortho/Spine Biologics
Cartwright James is currently working with a multinational bio company looking to expand its sales team. Working in a hybrid sales structure (both direct and distributor sales) we are looking for an Area Sales Director – West or MidWest. This is an exciting time to be part of a young and dynamic US sales force.
- Implement sales strategies, tactics and programs as per market and as directed by management.
- Recruit, hire, train and manage distributors to represent the product lines in the assigned territory.
- Sustain a high level of communication with the clinical education team to ensure a timely, high-quality education and training on techniques and products for surgeons and healthcare providers.
- Support spine conferences, workshops and other marketing events as needed or as directed by the headquarters and management.
- Assist in guiding customers and distributors in developing and growing territory and user base.
- Direct management of distributor network in the territory (stocking and non-stocking distributors) as well as developing new distributors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of five years successful direct sales experience within the spine or biologic market.
- Experience developing a distributor network desired.
- Possess a good understanding and application of professional selling skills required.
- Ability support cases with surgeons in an O/R setting
If this sound like an opportunity for you please apply below or send me your cv to email@example.com
Job Reference: CJMED-ADSPBIOWEST-RLN-254