€110,000 - €130,000 Euro per annum + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Cartwright James are currently representing an exciting mid-sized Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) based in Europe that is the leading producer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) within its region. Due to consistent rapid growth my client is looking for a Business Development Director with 10 years’ experience selling pre-clinical – Phase I API CDMO services into the pharmaceutical industry. With a focused multi-year strategy in place, this individual will become an integral part of an ambitious commercial team aiming to double annual sales revenue over the next few years within a global territory. In addition to prospecting and hunting for new customers, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing existing and new project’s they have secured.
– Science Degree (MSc or BSc) (preferred)
– 10+ years of professional sales experience in the Pre-Clinical/Phase I API CDMO market
– Existing network of connections within the Pre-Clinical/Phase I API CDMO market
– Clear Demonstration of contract negotiation, closing, presentation and sales skills
– Excellent Understanding/Scientific knowledge of CDMO API cGMP processes
– Ability to travel internationally to meet clients
My client is willing to offer the successful candidate an exceptionally generous compensation package, with an impressive commission structure, health benefits & pension scheme.
Please get in contact with me at Oliver.Brown@cartwrightjames.com if this role is of interest.