Europe, Middle East and Africa
60,000 - 80,000 Pound Sterling per annum + Bonus + Additional benefits
Cartwright James are currently representing an exciting small but rapidly growing Contract Research Organisation based in the UK offering bespoke pre-clinical/early discovery phase services across a variety of therapeutic areas. Due to large initial success and my client is looking for an experienced Business Development individual with a background in selling pre-clinical/early development CRO services to head up commercial operations, hit the ground running, and drive revenue and growth on an international scale.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: generating new business predominantly in Europe but also the US and Asia, utilise existing personal contacts and hunting and prospecting for new customers, strengthening and maintaining existing client relationships, developing and leading the future commercial team. The individual is also expected to develop and execute a business strategy that promotes commercial growth and maintains stability into the far future.
The candidate can be remotely based anywhere in the UK and is expected to be on site 2-3 days a week initially.
– Science Degree (MSc or BSc)(preferred)
– 5+ years of professional sales experience in the pre-clinical/early discovery phase CRO market
– Existing network of connections within the pre-clinical/early discovery phase CRO market
– Clear Demonstration of contract negotiation, closing, presentation and sales skills
– Excellent Understanding/Scientific knowledge of across the board CRO services (Assays, biomarker validation, target identification etc.)
– Ability to travel internationally to meet clients
My client is willing to offer the successful candidate an exceptionally generous compensation package, with an impressive commission structure, health benefits & pension scheme.
Please get in contact with me at Oliver.Brown@cartwrightjames.com if this role is of interest.