€120,000 - €140,000 Euro + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Cartwright James are currently representing an exciting mid-sized Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) with a global presence (US and Europe) that focuses on a variety of dosage forms and API’s. My client is looking to hire a Key Account manager with >5 years’ experience managing and growing existing accounts for Top 10 Large Pharma companies. The perfect candidate will not only have textbook key account management attributes, but will also a possess a strong CMC background, with thorough operational, technical, and project management expertise. This individual will handle several multi-million-dollar accounts at one time with a minimum expectation to maintain account value. In addition, the candidate must have a natural ability to lease with customers and develop lasting relationships such to facilitate lead generation, break down barriers for repeat business, and unlock the potential for future accounts.
Key requirements summarised:
– Science Degree (MSc or BSc) (preferred)
– 5+ years of professional key account management experience within the CDMO market for Top 10 Large Pharma customers
– Clear Demonstration of growing existing accounts and finding novel ways to add value
– Excellent Understanding/Scientific knowledge of CMC, operational, technical processes and project management
– Ability to travel internationally to meet clients
My client is willing to offer the successful candidate an exceptionally generous compensation package, with an impressive commission structure, health benefits & pension scheme.
Please get in contact with me at Oliver.Brown@cartwrightjames.com if this role is of interest.