$140,000 - $170,000 USD per annum + Bonus + Additional benefits
Cartwright James are currently representing an exciting small but rapidly growing Contract Research Organisation based in south North America offering a full range of services across a variety of therapeutic areas. Due to large initial success my client is looking for an experienced Business Development individual with a background in selling CRO services to head up commercial operations, hit the ground running, and drive revenue and growth on a national scale.
The successful candidate will be responsible for; generating new business by using existing personal contacts and hunting and prospecting for new customers, strengthening and maintaining existing client relationships, building, mentoring and leading a commercial team throughout the US. The individual is expected to develop and execute a business strategy that promotes commercial growth and maintains stability into the far future.
The candidate can be remotely based.
– Science Degree (MSc or BSc)(preferred)
– 5+ years of professional sales experience within US CRO market
– Existing network of connections within the CRO market
– Clear Demonstration of contract negotiation, closing, presentation and sales skills
– Excellent Understanding/Scientific knowledge of across the board CRO services (project management, clinical monitoring, data management etc.)
– Ability to travel throughout the US
My client is willing to offer the successful candidate an exceptionally generous compensation package, with an impressive commission structure, health benefits & pension scheme.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to forward me a copy of your CV to: Oliver.Brown@cartwrightjames.com with your availability to speak about this role in more detail.