Program Manager – Medical Device CMO
Cartwright James are currently representing a successful Swiss-based Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO) headhunting for a Program Manager. The ideal candidate will have had more than 5 years’ experience specifically in the Orthopaedic device CMO space having developed strong relationships with OEM customers.
- Provide leadership, goal-setting, communications, and facilitation skills to guide and motivate project personnel
- Manage external contractors and vendors to ensure completion of projects per the agreed upon milestones and within budget
- Identify and recommend appropriate resource allocations from all areas to support the project requirements and monitor their utilization/efficiency
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis (as required) and provide monthly updates to Management
- Assist Business Development to evaluate new business opportunities along with coordinating/developing quotes to close deals
- Fluent in French
- Bachelor of Science engineering degree, BSME or BSBME (or related discipline) and experience, in the medical device field
- 5+ years’ experience in product development in a program manager position for a manufacturing company in medical device industry
Desired but not essential:
- Working knowledge of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM)
- MBA degree or the educational equivalent
This position is based in Switzerland with 40% travel involved across multiple sites.
If this opportunity could be of interest please send contact details and availability to speak to email@example.com and I will happily divulge full details about the role and company.
Job Reference: MD-CMO-9594