Regional Sales Director – Southwest
Cartwright James is currently representing a next-gen Hip and Knee focused medical device company that is looking for a Regional Sales Director for Southwest USA to maintain and grow customer relationships in the company’s fast- growing region.
- Personal responsibility for planning, prioritization and implementation of necessary sales activities and customer care as well as implementation of marketing and sales strategies among physicians, users, customers and distributors
- Planning and managing the personal area after consultation and in accordance with the agreed business plan and marketing strategies
- Supervision / care of existing customers and acquiring new customers to maintain customer satisfaction / high quality and to increase sales by appropriate methods of distribution and internal cooperation with different departments.
- Maintenance and expansion of existing customers through personalized measures and internal cooperation
- Preparation, processing and tracking of offers in accordance with company guidelines
- Creating and editing of tenders after consultation with the Management
- Identification of customer needs and appropriate responses to changing situations at the customer / market
- Participation and partially organizing trade fairs, conferences and training courses for / from clients
- Planning, organizing and conducting training and development programs and presentations for clients in all relevant areas in accordance with company strategy