$80,000 - $120,000 $ per annum
Cartwright James is currently working with a medium sized, growing chemical distributor who are seeking Regional Sales Managers for Midwest USA.
The client offers a range of high quality chemicals and ingredients for use in a wide range of applications across Personal Care, Food/Beverage, Industrial and Pharmaceutical industries.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
· An US citizen or permanent resident.
· Must have proven sales experience in the chemical distribution industry.
· 5+ Years industry experience essential
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
· Must take full responsibility for managing personal relationships with clients and devoting varied amounts of time to each account depending on requirement.
· Accountable for creating and justifying new business development strategies across the company within Midwest USA.
· Successful candidate identifies new areas for product volume increase or new market development, and actively prepares business plans to exploit market development trends.
This role requires an experienced Commercial Executive who has a proven track record in the American chemical distribution industry, and who wishes to grow with a company that can offer clear career progression in the future.
The role is offering a basic salary in the region of $80,000-$120,000 which will depend on the successful candidate’s experience as well as a competitive bonus and benefits package.
Job Reference: EL-568486