Sales Manager – Dental Implants
Sales Manager for BeNeLux and France
Cartwright James are excited to be currently representing a multinational dental implant manufacturer who are looking for an international sales manager. The position will be remote based with an estimated amount of 65% travel for the role.
- Working closely with the Director of sales to design and implement local business strategies.
- Working with internal teams to ensure revenue targets are met.
- Generate business both new and existing.
- Maintaining current client relationships along with and organising conference meetings with clients to build brand awareness.
- Implement marketing strategies from company headquarters within local markets.
- Working closely with the Customer Service team on price quotations, order samples and resolve any customer issues.
- Representing the company at all major industry events within the region, driving positive engagement.
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in the dental industry for a manufacturer.
- Strong understand of local dental market and product knowledge of dental implants.
- Strong language skills in English and French – additional languages are a bonus.
- Ability to travel throughout Europe on a regular basis
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- High levels of self-motivation, enthusiasm and integrity.
Job Reference: MSCMEDDENRS2044