Sales Manager EMEA – Interventional Cardiology
Cartwright James are currently in partnership with a breakthrough closure device company which has been recently acquired. We are exclusively supporting their expansion efforts throughout Europe.
The core objective of Sales Manager is to support the Sr. Sales Manger in achieving the commercial goals and objectives in EU. Achieve customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning and people management together with distributors organisation.
- Responsible for providing continuous tools and education to group members to ensure up to date industry, competitor and product knowledge in the assigned area.
- Maintains, for the area assigned, knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, and others to challenge, modify and prioritize strategies.
- Collects in the focus area assigned data on competitor’s sales tactics and prepares their team to counter them and keeps the marketing organization aware.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and their impact on local/regional sales activities.
- Monitors area sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation on all aspects of management.
- Assists sales support/marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training or market research in planning and executing special projects
- Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies
- Develops and executes sales strategies and activities in the geographical area assigned
- Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget
- Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader area sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly
- Conducts quarterly sales reviews with team, adjusts strategies
- Prepares quarterly area sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates
- Propose solutions to sales forecast gaps, implement corrective strategies and implements aggressive sales growth
- Responsible for executing an area targeting program
- Identifies & recommends promotion programs and materials to help support the sales plan & strategy
- Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills.
- Coaches others in the field on a disciplined selling model.
- Models strong selling skills in front of the customer with others present and without taking over the sales process.Maintains the skills and knowledge to sell the product line to all applicable buying influences and can differentiate product against the competitor’s product in front of the customer in the area assigned.
Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Maintains contact with major accounts and key relationships seeking to leverage profitable business ventures
- Assist key customers in the creation, maintenance, expansion and startup of related educational courses and forums
- Attend and participate in customer, company and industry sponsored forums and courses
- Develop and maintain relationships with key functional areas
- Spends maximum time in the field to maintain and develop strong relationships and understanding of the customer.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: up to 75%
Job Reference: CJMED -EMEASM-AH