Europe, Middle East and Africa
120,000 - 180,000 CHF per annum
Technical Director – UV Curable Resins
Cartwright James is currently working with a leading Specialty Chemical & Additives manufacturer who are currently seeking a Technical Director to lead their Resins & Additives Business Unit.
· Managing application labs situated in Switzerland, USA and China.
· Work closely with Commercial, Supply Chain, HSR and other departments representing the division at conferences.
· Develop, mentor and improve R&D team of around 12 employees.
· Produces significant results strategically and tactfully as a team member in a demanding, fast paced environment.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
· Degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer Chemistry, Material Science or similar.
· Must have at least 5 years’ experience leading R&D functions.
· UV Curing experience would be ideal.
· Strong leadership experience is essential.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills required to effectively interact at the highest levels of the company and with senior staff at major customers and suppliers.
· Willingness to travel up to 20%.
The company are offering a base salary of 125,000 CHF – 170,000 CHF + bonus & benefits.
Job Reference: EL-RES-001541511111